Monday, February 9, 2009

snippets from, Try and have a dog

There is an saying in Tamil, 'try and build a house, try and arrange a marriage' and I say 'try and have a dog'. There are people who think dogs are aliens from another planet and they rule us with there kind faces and make human beings do anything and everything for them, in a lot so similar ways children's are also aliens, if you are fixed to them you thing the whole world is around them, children and dog, (if this seems to be the case do not worry) but the fact, the truth is for the dog the world is around us, for children to. So, this is to say, we have to make them confident, open, polite and true as they grow up just like our children.


Facts about dog, as we all know dogs have four legs,one tail, two eyes, couple of years, a nose, and a mouth full of teeth, and other things like dogs cannot see color, dogs can understand multiple languages( well essentially sounds), they try to speak 'with limited sounds and gestures', dogs can see dark and light patterns for a fact my female german shepherd watches a potential male german shepherd on the street calmly and she barks at other dogs she understands the dark pattern and the dog as of her own kind, this is also to say dogs are smart as well, dogs understand our body gestures and sigh language, dogs understand more about us than what we understand of them, they are intelligent enoughs to avoid confrontation and ignorant enough to allow us to control them happily and play around us all the time like kids, some times even manipulative, they do feel guilty, proud, jealous, there world is smell, sound and body language, dogs don't recognize our facial expressions but they understand we human beings too have eyes nose mount with a tongue inside it so much so that my female german shepherd kisses me on my lips with her tongue the same way all the time, she has learned a way to kiss, wait a minute she must have seen me naked and she must have recognized, she never kisses my mother no her lips. Dogs recognize our happiness our sorrow and even share ours, a recent research have found that dogs share ESP( Extrasensory perception ) with there owners.


How to have a dog, to have a dog first you should buy a puppy, all that I have said above this is for a dog not for a puppy, A puppy, is simply something else, a puppy is simply work, if you think I would compare puppies with babies no I am not because puppies are more intelligent than human babies, for a start you buy them, they are not yours and when you buy they do walk, they are better than a baby because we are not afraid to handle them, if you ask me I would better have a puppy than a baby sorry I would buy a puppy than having a baby, a puppy is definitely a lot less work than a baby, they do learn fast and this is where the trick is this is where the hard work is and where the love is. A dog is only as good as it was, when it was a puppy. If you go wrong in a puppy you will most definitely go wrong in that dog, To say 'pain and love makes gain and dog' is take the pain and give love to your puppy gain and the dog is yours, 'baby is not, but a kid is', what I meant to say is, love the puppy and respect your dog.


Tame your dog, I always say bring me a lion without its teeth and I will not even watch it when it walks past me on the street, just like 'a man without voice is a man without face', my answer is if you bring up a confident dog you don't have to tame the dog, only thing is that for the dog to be confident you have to tame yourself. Some dogs are aggressive some dog are not irrespective of there breed, as we say it is not just the water but the whole environment is responsible for a healthy tree across all trees, create a suitable and healthy environment for your dog to grow and it will reflect on its confidence, troubling a dog beating it and harassing it is a crime remember it, dog is lot more than just a security for me, a dog is a replenishment a solace a partner, one among us and I would be happy if you feel the same when you feel the need for comfort, truth about the dog is sometimes it can be more than what you expect, positively. So the secret is, be tamed and tame.



Water, your dog needs good amount of clean and fresh water every day, giving required minimum food with lot of water will keep your dog healthy and active, water contains lot of minerals which may not be present in case of home cooked food



this is just a sample, post your comments
i will try and finish this in the future

1 comment:

Defense-Technology News said...

I have noticed your comments on my blog .... subject Pakistan. You are 100% correct. I am sorry. It was my way of putting it to be walking in the middle lane., of course I can not change history but try to do better for future. Pls feel free to write your comments.
Kind regards
Roger
Defense-Technology News
http://defense-technologynews.blogspot.com/